Thursday, May 15, 2008

Deep Jungle

Oh! The mysteries of the forbidden jungle!one!1eleven...

Trying to see if/how this works.

edit: ok, so it didn't (at least not the way i expected it to... click on the title of the Post "Deep Jungle" to be sent to a link with the piece, or click on the link below.

http://www.box.net/shared/2ys0fif40s

A little instrumental tune i made in Reason just now. As usual, my initial inspiration has faded and it will probably become yet another unfinished piece... This makes me think of Tarzan's jungle in Kingdom Hearts. Like... deep within the vines and shit. hence the name.

Anyways, any comments would be appreciated, good or bad.

enjoy :)

1 comment:

m said...

I agree, it does sound like Tarzan's Jungle from Kingdom Hearts. Nice work, I like it.


Regarding the comment from earlier...

I personally don't compose anything...but would like to once I get back with the swing of things. I've been out of the loop with my piano, so I'll have to practice on my playing.

Believe me, if I write anything It'll be uploaded here. :)