Saturday, May 17, 2008

Some Music.

Hmm... So I guess I finished the Deep Jungle song... at least for now. I was pretty excited about it yesterday, but my enthusiasm has diminished since that time. Still, I'm not disappointed in myself, just not particularly proud. Maybe i'll feel better about it tomorrow...

Also I have included some really short chiptune songs I made, before I knew what chiptunes were (or even that they existed). I actually thought that I had come up with the idea... which I guess I did, just not first. My thoughts on these were that they were supposed to be for GBA. The kind of little tunes that loop endlessly while your buying shit in town, or wandering through a level. I used different types of simple waves in the Subtractor synth in Reason, limiting myself to 4 monophonic instruments.
I don't really know how i feel about "Death of A Rogue," so any comments/suggestions on that would be especially appreciated. My thoughts are it it needs another melody, or major variation of this one.

Hope you enjoy.

http://www.box.net/shared/9ycwe0a4ok

No comments: